Unsupported protocol: Holtek (e.g. HT-640), also used in Linx remotes

As stated in https://docs.flipperzero.one/sub-ghz/frequencies, 418mhz is not allowed for transmitting in any region.

I spoke with the Manufacturer, he was quite sure his product is compliant with the FCC ISM regulations . Since his products are used under the supervision of US federal agencies ( BATFE) I am certain he is vetted and providing a product in compliance .

Thank you for the link above , I understand the reason for being overly cautious , While it may not make any difference per your policy , Per the link provided above, is it possible when i Updated the firmware on my flipper zero , that due to using a vpn with a Sweden location, is it possible I got the firmaware for R01 rather than R02 ( which I am in the USA? ) can the region be changed by a firmware update .
Please know , I work in VERY regulated industry in the US and go to great lengths to be compliant to maintain my licensing.

You can hold the DOWN button on the desktop screen to open the info menu, where your region number and letter codes can be seen