RE: Selling/Buying offers

Selling : new in box FlipperZero device, silicone case and screen protector. All new in box…. I did turn it on to check that it functions perfectly and has no cosmetic issues. It is flawless and I guess a better term would be as close to NEW IN BOX , as one can get …… but with the assurance that device has zero flaws or issues. I had my brother check to make sure it is in mint condition (functionality wise, hardware,software/firmware,’and cosmetically perfect

Thank you

Shipping Out of the U.S. can ship domestically , and also worldwide.

Accepting CRYPTO: XRP, UNI, SUSHI,ADA, LINK, OP, MATIC, GRT,’DOT,’ETH,’ETC,’render,’MASK, and other alt coins. Happy to discuss in private message and open to discussing safe and secure way to insure both parties are protected Happy to PROVIDE PHOTOS VIDEO of the DEVICE (photos of device on and working ) and so on ……packaging , and then case and screen protector. All in original packaging

For point of reference : looking to sell for best offer in XRP, or any of the other cryptos I mentioned or other crypto you want to offer …. Happy to entertain offers that consist of 1’ type of crypto or a mix of 2….3….4 difffernt cryptos

XRP

SUSHI

UNI

LINK

DM me / private message and happy t communicate then via email

Want to insure safe secure delivery and purchase / selling of as well as payment in crypto

So open to methods that protect both myself and any potential buyers. Thanks again.