Ntag215?

Will the Zero NFC be able to emulate ntag215s, like those used in Amiibo’s? If it can, would it be able to store a bank of different ntag215s? That could be a big market because there are no good options right now. If it could store a bank of ntag215s and display the information, even just the filename of your current one, I would pay $120 for that alone.

3 Likes

Yep, it can correctly emulate ntag215 tags without any problems

Why cant the flipper also write NFC tags since it can read and emulate I feel like this would be easy to add as a feature.

You are right. It’s quite easy to implement writing tags, we will come back to this feature a little bit later

4 Likes

Any update on being able to do this?

Not yet, still in progress

1 Like

My flipper won’t read amiibos at all. I’m pretty sure I’m doing it right. NFC, read & nothing happens. Even when I choose the read ntag option. Nothing. I’ve updated it today, & have tried both the developer & release firmware. I’m not sure if it’s broken or I’m a numpty who is doing something wrong :roll_eyes:

Sounds like a hardware problem. Please message [email protected] and tell them about your situation. Please include your dolphin’s name and the serial number

Any update on this?

If you have an iPhone, the app Ally will let you write ntag215 to a physical card. You have to read the help page and download /open with Ally the 4 files.
Surprising how the little 1 inch ntag215 cards read so much faster than using the f0 to emulate.

But I read this and other threads and holding the f0 vertically, with the dolphin’s brain symbol centered on the right joycon joystick seems to work the best.

I’d love to be able to write to the jtag215 using the flipper zero, it looks like it’s a function in RM, but you can’t write a saved file, only text, card, etc. that you enter using the f0 keyboard as you write.