No skid sht. Can someone point me in the right direction to learn how to make my own modules?

Hey, I bought some of the prototyping boards. I’ve seen guys make some of their own custom boards and just plug a couple pins in the slots on the Flipper. But these looks way more official and cool and I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to start on just how to learn basic wiring for these boards and maybe a good video to explain the circuits and any chips I’d have to use. And no, I don’t have anything specific in mind I’d like to make, I just would honestly love to learn how to start doing this myself because it really seems so cool and almost like the possibilities could be endless! Thanks!

1 Like

If you get familiar with ESP modules and how to wire hardware to the GPIO pins you will understand how to do it on a Flipper. The actual pin numbers are different but you will learn about that too. There isn’t a good Flipper hardware video I’m aware of but there are tons of ESP videos. In my opinion Andreas Spiess is the king of videos on micro controllers.
https://www.youtube.com/@AndreasSpiess/playlists

1 Like

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

1 Like