Music Player Songs

I make Voyager`s harp remake.
Original track
Daft Punk - Voyager HARP ONLY.zip (1.9 KB)

1 Like

Amazing work on that btw still alive feels really at home in that soundfont. I’m totally new to flipper in general, is it possible to transcribe a song by looking at sheet music and typing up the notes in a .fmf file? I NEED Terry Davis’s Risen from TempleOS on this thing

I created an account just to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am addicted to doctor who and I needed this.

1 Like

I spent my first evening with my Flipper Zero hand making the classic Nokia Arabic Ringtone, I took some creative liberties to make it sound a little cleaner (better in my opinion), but yea just wanted to drop it here:

Enjoy and feel free to use for your own collections or projects! (Props to Tonsil for the GitHub and lesson on making custom songs)

1 Like

How were you able to get this? I’ve been trying all today and yesterday to figure out something other than manually doing each note, and I haven’t had much luck with scripts.

1 Like

Not to necro an old thread, but I thought this was the place to ask.

I’ve tried using some old Nokia Composer notes, and (seemingly?) formatted them correctly for the media player, but anything I’ve tried just force-closes the media player app instead of playing. Meanwhile songs I’ve downloaded from this thread work flawlessly. I’m trying to figure out what’s going wrong. Anyone have any ideas?

I’ve used the original Marble Machine file as the base, editing it in notepad, saved it (with a new file name).
Here’s an example of one that doesn’t work.

Filetype: Flipper Music Format
Version: 0
BPM: 180
Duration: 8
Octave: 5
Notes: 8D2, 8F2, 4D3, 4-, 8D2, 8F2, 4D3, 4-, 4E3, 8-, 8F3, 8E3, 8F3, 8E3, 8C3, 4A2, 4-, 4A2, 4D2, 8F2, 8G2, 2A2-, 4-, 4A2, 4D2, 8F2, 8G2, 2E2

EDIT: I found that the Nokia RTTL format music can just be saved in its unaltered form as a .rttl file and that the music player plays those natively. Problem solved.

These are pretty good.

If hedger reads this there should be a way to have the bmp changeable from the app itself.
It’d make it such a keyboard learning tool just from that.