Ministry of communications Israel

The ministry of communications in Israel wont allow my flipper zero in the country. I have ordered it from Joom. The ministry said that there is a specific version that is valid in Israel and that I should return the one that has arrived. Problem is that FZ Support said that Joom shouldv sent the correct version. How can I prove that to ministry of communications?

1 Like

Meh. Maybe you can compare the customs forms with the governments documentation with someone at a desk?

Maybe you shouldn’t import from Joom to start with ? Newer Flipper firmware method of setting region code to the place where you are just invalidate the initial 3 regions used when flipper was released… So even if you have a flipper for anotjer region if you use official firmware it will be set to your region once updated …

I just got mine.
The way I did it was that I made a po box i the United Kingdom and then delivered it to my Israeli address

Did you need an approval from the ministry of communications or you item did not get held up in the customs