Mfkey32 Extraction with app ios

Once I use the “detect reader” capability I collect nonces and run mfkey32 in the app I extracted 5 keys that it said were saved to somewhere but I cannot find them. Any idea? Thank you!!

This may be a little confusing as the term “key” references a couple of different things.

The “Detect Readers” and “Mfkey32” applications are not magic and can’t create a valid NFC tag to open a door just by scanning the reader. What it can do is figure out keys that may unlock more sectors/data the next time you scan a MiFare classic tag. See my post here for a little more info on how this process works: What are the Mifare classic keys for and how do I use them? - #2 by AdvJosh

Basically, the MiFare Classic tags are encrypted and you can scan the readers to attempt to get more keys to use in the brute-force attack that occurs when you try to read these tags. This still requires you to have access to a tag that would open the door.

As for where the file is, here is the path for mine (your’s may be different depending on firmware) SD Card/nfc/assets/mf_clasic_dict_user.nfc

1 Like

Man thank you !!! I’m new to this and just trying to see what it’s capable of

1 Like

I’m still not really understanding, I’m brand new to this, thank you for your knowledge!!