Intellicode 2 / code dodger 2

nevermind

pandora 2.4 version I dismantled 4 months ago, itā€™s not there

Yeah, I mis understood him. He was saying that the flippers current keeloq keys came from pandora.

I still donā€™t know how he got the genie code he is using. He is interested in a flipper. Heā€™s in Germany itā€™s gonna take a while before one is available for him to purchase

Heā€™s trying to figure out how to make money from his stuff. Not an open source community type of guy.

Heā€™s my only lead on a genie key.

It looks like he has a ton of info that would take flipper to the next level but probably wants some good money for it.

Flipper has the hardware developed perfectly while he is using a raspberry pi. But he has the software to open everything that the flipper was made for.

no, not only from Pandora, from it I took a few that I did not have. well, he doesnā€™t want it as he wants, I can manage without him, I also know something)))

customlearn1.sub (7.1 KB)
customlearn2.sub (7.1 KB)
customlearn3.sub (7.1 KB)
customlearn4.sub (7.1 KB)
customlearn5.sub (7.1 KB)
customlearn6.sub (7.1 KB)
test1.sub (4.3 KB)
test2.sub (4.3 KB)
test3.sub (4.3 KB)
test4.sub (4.3 KB)
test5.sub (4.3 KB)

Here are files that are formatted for flipper that worked in sequence on my garage door. a series of 5 and of 6.

These will only work for your garage door, right? It still doesnā€™t solve the problem with rolling codes?

these will work on any genie garage door that you program them to.

Itā€™s proof of concept that derrow has the ability to generate a rolling code for genie.

Itā€™s also files in flipper format not raw files, perhaps making it possible to reverse engineer the rolling code.

Has anyone gotten anywhere with the overhead door protocol yet?
Iā€™d like to help support the effort in some way if I can!

tell us about the protocol encryption algorithm or merge the firmware from the key fob or receiver

You have the custom learn and the test ones in 390? As these are 315, my genie uses 390?

Hello all;

I have 2 Overhead Doorsā€™s Phantom series of garage door openers; based on what I was able to find they use some variant of CodeDodger. Iā€™ve been trying to pair it with my flipper without luck; and researching seems to indicate no one has found a solution to this particular variant of rolling codes.

Im willing to help out in anyway i can, can provide files or even a physical opener from the manufacturer that uses the CodeDodge protocol for analysis if it would help.

Additionally, the files that can be used a workaround uploaded by Gustava; do I need to replay all of them while the garage door is in learn mode?

Please let me know.

I like the idea of posting those, but to be fair, anyone with a stock Intellicode remote can provide the same thing by capturing 6 button presses.

Unless Iā€™m wrong? Thatā€™s just how I see it

No. To my understanding, those are 6 rolling codes tied to one ā€œremoteā€. So by playing those in order, you are effectively sending 6 rolling codes by a single remote SN

Intellicode uses both 315 and 390 MHz. Yours may use 315 as well, you just never noticed

Hey everyone! Any updates on intellicode?