Intellicode 2 / code dodger 2

Looking to have the intellicode 2 / code dodger 2 from genie / overhead door protocol added to the flipper.

It is a rolling code similar in design to security+ 2.0

I have several openers of this brand and would like to be able to create a new remote on flipper like what was just done with security+ 2.0

I will collect sub files and upload soon.

1 Like

Intellicode 315.txt (59.7 KB)

Intellicode 390.txt (48.5 KB)

Did these files capture what we need?

315 long presses .txt (85.0 KB)
390 long presses.txt (106.8 KB)

Any work being done on this?

Yes, I looked and wrote in another thread. this is the Keeloq protocol, manufactured by Genie. flipper accepts this protocol, but needs a manufacturer key from this system to be able to decrypt it. as soon as I get my hands on it, I’ll add it right away, if anyone has it, you can send it)

2 Likes

I’m visiting a friend this weekend who has a genie garage door opener. Is there some way I could pull data from it that would be helpful?

1 Like

I have experience in modifying and building the flipper firmware. Where exactly do you add the manufacturer key once you have it or is quite a lot of code needed to support this?

subghz/assets/keeloq_user

Do you mean subghz/assets/keeloq_mfcodes_user?

Yes

1 Like

I imagine it’s not easy to gain access to the manufacturer keys :slight_smile:

if everything was simple, it would not be considered a “security system”

I reached out to Hacking GarageDoors / Cars

Their system can work with genie and just about everything else too. I tried to get the manufacturer key code. This was their response.

“I have heard about this flipper device :slight_smile:

They have already asked for keys at my partner :slight_smile:

But I am sorry, I can’t give out manufacturer keys.

In case of Genie, the key alone wouldn’t help you anyway.
Genie is using a custom Keeloq encryption.
Flipper would need to add Genie as a special case.”

This! I’d reach out to the unofficial firmware team.

More info

For once, it is not using the 528 rounds of standard Keeloq encryption.
It is only using 400 rounds.

And then it is further encrypting the hop code with a custom table and algorythm.

So for Genie, you won’t be able to get it to work with flipper, unless flipper gets its hands on the algorythm for Genie :frowning:

find out everything you can. any little thing can help a lot. and as far as I know, no one asked for the algorithm and keys

I have his email. He said it’s been a 5 year hobby and he would be interested in selling all the info he has collected. I’m not sure what his price point would be. He’s reluctant to give it away to me and have it become an open source free for all.

manufacturing keys and algorithm can be found on the pandora firmware