Idea-Flipper internal "read" or analyze a raw capture

As protocols are added flipper should have an option to analyze the saved raw read files and check if they can be decoded in read mode.

My suggestion is for an option to do the same as read on saved raw captures so when flipper is updated there is no need to re-send signals to check if new versions now can decode protocols captured as raw.

Regards.

1 Like

This can already be done via the CLI, but I’ve also been thinking of a GUI implementation for that, but it will require quite a bit if effort, so it’s currently in the backlog

4 Likes

using which command if I may ask ?

Thanks ! GUI implementation would be very cool !

I don’t remember the exact command, but if you enter help in the CLI it’ll show you all available apps, and if you enter subghz it’ll show you all available command for the subghz app, and it should be there

2 Likes

subghz decode_raw /any/subghz/[folder/]filename.sub

3 Likes

@Spildit Where do you see this in the Flipper GUI? I cannot find it, even in the Dev branch… Thanks!

Between looking at the last few Dev builds and poking around GitHub a bit, I cannot find any indication that this is coming to the official GUI in the near future. Do you have any information to the contrary?

I’m very sorry, i did make confusion with something else.

1 Like