How to brute force garage doors

I wonder if this could be solved with a debrujin sequence program? Veritasium has talked about that already, I would love to see that on a flipper

1 Like

Only for very old garage doors that used shift registers. Even garage doors that have more then one command or a simple header are completely immune.

1 Like

Check the g-drive link above, those sub files are based on these sequences but are very stupid files that like mentioned only works on very old bitshift registry devices, so you might find a old gate after trying 1000 of them if you are lucky. Anything that has more logic and expects preamble that matches, has crc or even better verification of transmission in the protocol this is basically just creating noise on the band, so you will find very little applications for it. it is gonna be really cheap or really old stuff, at least it should have been replaced by now, otherwise i would be angry at the vendor, and ask support why they implemented 1975 tech. 12-16 or even 18 bit packages that could be bruted reasonable fast without preamble and logic that checks for communication is pretty prehistoric tech.