Hacking rolling Code with Kaiju

Hi @Spildit This is a bug. Kaiju should only indicate that a license is required if:

• decryption is correct and
  • new rolling codes can be generate and
  • 15-days trial license has expired and
  • no other license is present

My objective is not to make people pay for a decryption that Kaiju cannot do.
I will ix this asap. Thanks for reporting.

Hi, Kaiju has been free for a long time, and still has a 15-days free-trial. But let’s be clear: protocol reversing, servers, developpment, etc
 take some time and at some point cannot be offered for free.

Now Kaiju has some limitations and many bugs, but we make almost 1 release per day (we are at release 409 now). So it evolves.

1 Like

Not all devices are supported by Kaiju. “Remote unknown” is typically when Kaiju failed to decrypt the signal.
Nothing we can do until we have more info & data on the signal/brand/remote and reverse engineer it properly.

Ok, thanks for the clarification !!! As long as you don’t try to charge for something that you can’t provide it’s up to the buyer to buy it or not 
 My problem is when Kaiju asks for license for stuff it can’t handle but as it’s a bug it should be ok 

Stuff like pandora code grabber costs a fortune as well and still there are people that buy it (and chinese tht clone it) so yes keep up with the good work.

Sooner or latter Flipper will have the majority of Kaiju keeloq implemented on it 

Best way to make money is to write CAR keyfob decoders on kaiju as flipper doesn’t cover that and there might be people out there willing to pay to have some fun with cars 

Maybe decode a raw signal from flipper intro car remote code and create next sequences if possible or at least ID the car by the decoded signal