Garage Door - 433,919MHz Doitrand Remote

Hi,

Sorry in advance for my poor English, I’m not speak English well.

My remote isn’t supported, I can’t add it with “read” mode :

• Brand : DOITRAND TX4DE 197787
  • Freq : 433,919MHz

I join the raw record to help. I hope that someone can add it in the “read mode”.

Thank you in advance
Raw_signal_1.sub (26.8 KB)

Need it too

Now in read mode, the remote is detected and saved. But when I try to emulate it the portal stay closed. I don’t understand it doesn’t work…

1 Like

Hello guys !

I have the same remote and same problem for me :smiling_face_with_tear:.

The flipper zero can read the signal and emulate it, but the door will not open.

Do you guys have an idea how to fix that ? I don’t even know where to start ah ah :sweat_smile:

Doitrand is listed in the supported vendors: Supported Sub-GHz vendors - Flipper Zero — Documentation

• Brand: Doitrand TX4DE 138606
  • Freq: 433, 919 Mhz

You can analyse the raw data in the zipped file
doitrand raw data.zip (3.2 KB)

Thx in advance guys :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the problem is really just the rolling codes (and, is not officially supported)

Hi, Has anyone found a solution to add this remote control? Is it possible to add it to supported remote controls? Thank you in advance !

Hi, i got the same issue, did you go any further in your research ?

hi, Unfortunately, nobody has a solution for us…

I captured the signal with the flipper and i got something like this :

We can clearly see 3 modulations followed by 7 Static codes sent.

At first i had no clue what were the 3 first modulations for, maybe sync the remote before emitting but i look at the spectrum and found out it’s actually an FM modulation

Additionaly it is rolling codes cause it changes everytime i press the button, not like the 7 static codes sent after, maybe it’s some kind of universal remote controller

And i checked your signal and it seems like you have the same issue.