Friedland Libra+ 48249SL wireless doorbell - request :

Is it possible for anyone to make a sub-file, but change the frequancy to 433. for those doorbells that uses that frequency ?

Yes, just edit the file with a decent text editor NOT windows notepad and place the frequency that you want.

I did find many more things about this as well with time like secret ringing that can’t even be selected on the doorbell and is triggered with special commands, etc …

You can use brute force tool for example to frute force the bit of the device- doorbell (20) and try all combinations, you will ear some funny ringing for phone/PIR/etc … you can use usiversal id (all 0000) for the ID of your doorbell and all of those Libras on your range will ring ! Will not work with Honneywell (you need correct ID).

The correct exacte frequency on Europe/Portugal is 868.30 and NOT .25 but works on most cases (.25) but to be sure it will work allways use 868.30 . If you have decoded file simply put the frequency that you want to use on your file (edit by hand) but make sure that your text editor doesn’t bork your file (like windows notepad).

Thank you :slight_smile: What editor do you use?

hi , how can i download this protocol ?

1 Like

working for me . i learn this signal in dorbell and is ringing :slight_smile: thx