Frequency analyzer not working

thanks

On latest dev build (as of today is 8b544369) which incorporates the subghz fixes (I believe the ones mentioned above). Still seeing the same issue with frequency analyzer not working in this version versus working on the older builds. Hoping to track down what might be going wrong.

I tried using the setting_user file to set pre-defined frequencies but it doesn’t appear like subghz is reading from it? What’s the expected behaviour on uncommenting & adding values under the # Frequencies used for “Read”, “Read Raw” and “Frequency Analyzer” section e.g. adding the following:
frequency: 320000000

Should I expect that either:

1. That’s the only frequency in the Read RAW menu
  2. That’s added to the other frequencies

In my case, I’m seeing neither happen.
Edit & Correction: After doing some testing/messing around with it, I’m seeing the value I’ve added being appended to the end of the frequencies list in Read RAW. Still doesn’t appear to be working in the frequency analyzer per my screenshot above but good to know how we can modify this.

For others, the chip in use for subGHz is the CC1101 with the following limits (which are enforced in furi) and prevent adding unsupported frequencies to the user file:
Frequency bands (MHz) 300-348, 387-464, 779-928

Using the release build (0.59.1), I was able to capture my truck’s remote on 315mHz using Read Raw and save/replay it. However, the Read function didn’t pick it up at all, either fixed frequency or scanning.

That’s because your truck’s protocol has no decoder on the Flipper zero.