Flipper Failing to Update

I have reformatted and factory reset, but I can’t get the update to complete, even when I’m in DFU mode and try to do it through qFlipper.
I get this message on the Flipper screen whenever I insert the sd card:
No databes found
Here are the Error Logs:
qFlipper-20221119-144219.txt (3.2 KB)

Got the same message. Also tried to follow Firmware recovery - Flipper Zero — Documentation but ended up with the following error

[UTL] Assets Download @Ort4ze ERROR: RPC session was stopped with operations still running
[DEV] Full Repair @Ort4ze ERROR: RPC session was stopped with operations still running
[RPC] (320) Storage Write @/ext/apps/Misc/music_player.fap ERROR: RPC session was stopped with operations still running

I am attaching the full log for reference
qFlipper-20221119-145842.txt (130.6 KB)

I found a solution; although, it will take a while.

Format the sd card on a pc, but uncheck “quick format” and then it should take up to an hour.
When it is done, just plug it back into the flipper, enter DFU mode, and then repair and update on qFlipper.

I formatted the sd card on mac, and there was no option for “quick format”. I will try doing this from a windows computer. My sd card is 16G that has not been used since 4 years back, could this be a problem?

My sd card is 16gb and have had it around the same time and I used a windows pc, which is why the quick format option was there.

I tried multi-pass formatting using Disk Utility app (on mac), but the symptoms were the same. I ordered a new sd card, hope it will help.

If you need to do a full SD zero fill/format to make it work with Flipper then your SD card IS NOT OK … Try with a new one like a Sandisk and original one not Chinese fake …