Car copy transpondeur

Hello everyone

I explain my concern to you I have 1 golf key 7 which has been deprogrammed so I can no longer use the remote control and I would like to know if it is possible to reprogram it with the flipper .

then I have the duplicate key of a kia picanto of which I lost the transponder but I have the original and I would like to copy it to put it back on the duplicate key, would this be possible with the flipper to copy it ?

can you help me because for the 2 keys it costs me between $200 and $500 and I am not that amount, if someone can help me please thank you for sharing and all the help you will provide me

1 Like

VW/Audi keys can be programmed via sticking it into the drivers side door and doing a lock unlock combo while pushing buttons. See below:

"In order to program a key fob to your VW vehicle, you will need to have one primary key working properly. This key will serve as the “trainer” for the new key. Here is how that happens.

1. First, take the key you want to program and insert it into the ignition. Then, turn the car to the “On” position. Do not turn on the engine or crank the motor.
  2. Next, step out of your VW vehicle and close the driver’s door. Take the primary key and insert it into the door lock. Then, turn the key to the right – manually locking the door. Remove the key once the door is locked.
  3. Taking the primary key, press the “Unlock” button on the fob. Wait at least one second and then depress the “Unlock” button again.
  4. Open the driver’s door and turn the ignition to the “Off” position. Remove the new key. The new key should be programmed to your vehicle.
  5. Close the driver’s door and test the new key to make sure it works. If it doesn’t, repeat the steps."
2 Likes

Thank you
but concerning the key of the golf 7 I is only a key but thank you very much for your help

personally I would bypass the transponder and just use any key without it by using something like this.

Put the transponder in here, at a cost of $10 and then any correctly cut key will work

thank you very much it’s very interesting I’ll try, but the concern I have is the centralization which has to be removed but the circuit breaker works for the golf 7 and this centralization of the doors no longer works

this is MQB right? Locksmith or Dealer needs to program the key with a computer. There is a live checksum that happens during programming. A locksmith came to my home to program a new key for my 16 tiguan and they needed to get access to my wifi in order for the programmer to work.

This might be the same case for you. If its not an MQB engine then you may be able to just reprogram the key via a VAG-COM

thank you very much I also called on a key programmer because I did not manage to do it I would inquire about your information thank you for your support