Key: 00 00 03 77 BE E9 8D 0B
Filetype: Flipper SubGhz Key File
Version: 1
Frequency: 433920000
Preset: FuriHalSubGhzPresetOok650Async
Protocol: CAME
Bit: 42
Key: 00 00 03 77 BF 68 2C 13

When I try to read this file from the flipper, I get the following error: “Cannot parse file”
Screenshot-20230106-172634

Why can’t I open this file created by the flipper himself ?

Tested with another remote that product the following file, and it works great

Filetype: Flipper SubGhz Key File
Version: 1
Frequency: 433657070
Preset: FuriHalSubGhzPresetOok650Async
Protocol: Nice FLO
Bit: 12
Key: 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A AD

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Did you change or update your firmware after creating the files? Otherwise my best guess is some kind of random IO error.

Nothing changed.
I have read the remote and tested 10 minutes after. Got this error.

This is a simple text file and compared with the working one, I can’t see real difference in the structure.

Maybe a bug on your version of the FW ?

I’ve reinstalled the official firmware and tested with another firmware too. Very weird.

Anybody can test the two example ?

1 Like

I can’t say what differences there are with this file but I ran into an incompatibility on universal .ir files. The difference turned out to be a difference in capitalization which I missed several times while examining the files.

Have you tried the capture with a fresh SD? I have noticed some incompatibilities that happen when you start switching firmware and downloading third party stuff.

Flipper BUG on the official firmware dev …

I did test this out and with stock firmware there is a problem opening those CAME 42 bit files …

If the flipper did create this file and doesn’t open it up then this should be reported to the flipper dev team for a fix !!!

2 Likes

I will create an issue on GitHub.

Thanks

EDIT:
Here is the issue
Cannot parse key file created by flipper himself · Issue #2279 · flipperdevices/flipperzero-firmware · GitHub

when did you create this file? exactly this file was created on the firmware? for the CAME protocol, I know 12 bits 23 24 25. It cannot be 42 bits or it is some other protocol.
provide raw recordings and a photo of the remote control (preferably with the insides) then you can add it

Create with the firmware 0.74.2 and got the error with 0.74.2 and 0.75.

I will try to get my hands back on the remote before the end of the week and post everything here and on GitHub.

1 Like

Ok I wait

I’ve updated the GitHub issue just now.

(There is a lot of data, so it is easier to not post everything everywhere).

1 Like