Wrong region locks applied to Sub-GHz Tx

This is from Taiwan too and also hit the issue.
But I found a workaround to fix that is to use your mobile app connect to device, and click button on the saved data, then you can see the dolphin sending the signal.
However, I do not have a real receiver can receive the dummy data, I am not sure it really works or not.

1 Like

This is a bug in the mobile app, the device actually doesn’t send anything

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Asta, still having region issues here in Europe (Netherlands) with th 0.65.2-RC version.

HI

I have the same problem with the new firmware I was able to save my garage door open but i got the lock message

I am in canada which i should be permitted to use this frequency

As i understand i can actualy change this ?

thanks

The frequencies for Canada have the correct restrictions applied. Your garage system was probably imported from abroad and does not follow Canadian regulations on radio frequencies. If you have a government document that states that the frequency your garage uses should be allowed for unlicensed use, please send it here.

no it use 315.000 Mhz frequency but i still got the message

and if i refer to Frequencies - Flipper Zero — Documentation i should be allow to use it

Can you show a screenshot of the info screen? You can open it by holding DOWN on the home screen.

there is the screenshot IMG_20220830_113007.jpg - Google Drive

i also made a video VID_20220830_112306.mp4 - Google Drive

Hm, that’s very weird, our servers do allow transmitting on 315 for the CA region

Can you please connect your device to qFlipper, download the .region_data file from the internal storage (you might need to enable showing hidden files for that), and send it here?

internal storage the sd card you mean ?

No, the internal storage of the flipper, not the SD card

.region_data - Google Drive there is it

A mi tampoco me pesca ni una wea jajajaja

Once again, the limits only affect sending signals, receiving signals is not limited at all, regardless of your country.

1 Like

Hello again! Can you please attach the file of your remote as well? We think we’ve found the issue, but we need your remote file to verify it

wich one ?

The one you’re trying to emulate

It should be these two file

Garage.sub (161 Bytes)
Remote_entrance.sub (166 Bytes)

is clearly out of range. If we talking about Canada then this fob was sold under exemption from RF certification rules.

We are currently investigating how this exemption can be applied to our devices.