Wifi dev board connection

I am trying to connect the wifi dev board to flash it. When I press reset, the led cycles through blue green and then red.

From all the directions, to connect the module to my computer (Win11), I need to press the boot button for 3 seconds and then connect the USB before I release. I tried this and when I connect the USB to the wifi, I don’t see any ports in Arduino IDE. When I connect to the FZ, I only get one port (directions say I should have 2). I’ve tried this with the wifi disconnected from the FZ, pressing and releasing the boot button with the USB connected,

If I try to connect by having the dev board act as a AP, I press the button for 3 seconds, but I never get the flashing LED as shown at the bottom of First start - Flipper Zero — Documentation. I’m guessing this part won’t work until I get the firmware uploaded.

Can anyone provide advice or do I possibly have a defective dev board?

Im having exactly the same issue, somewhat of a beginner so im completely stumped. Ive tried flashing and reflashing but it stays the same. On my end i had gotten marauder to start working, then when i tried. Asecond time this issue started.

That’s normal, I’ve had the same experience but marauder works fine on my end. Even with the led cycle

Hi,

I have a similar problem to the above. I’m on the second Dev Board which has been successfully flashed and I cannot seem to get it to work with my Flipper Zero. When I plug in the Dev Board, I cannot see anything like Marauder, I just get the what’s in the image below.

I am new to Flipper Zero and any help would be appreciated.

So I have a similar issue. I’m using a USB C controller for the devboard connection, and I’m able to see the devboard before I put it into bootloader mode, and I am able to see the new USB serial device (I set it to several different com ports, the screenshot shows it on 1) after I put it into bootloader mode, but the flash software is not able to see it.
Is there a command option to specify a com port?
Note that the ESP32-S2 does NOT have drivers installed. I am assuming this is the USB to serial converter built into the devboard?