UberGuidoZ/flipper

Yo brothers and team, i have heard about a fork called UberGuido who make the wifi Dev Board able to launch some wifi attack !!! I m gonna to try it but timeless :v: peace

2 Likes

that was my first day whit flipper and was so high but talkin about marauder flash for devBoard + uberGuidoz Best repository for extras ! Do you good dude ?

1 Like

Its fine. I was excited too! Congrats on receiving the flipper

1 Like

Yep! Just helping automate the install of Marauder from justcallmekoko (aka WillStunForFood on Discord). Pretty nifty little utility for the devboard! Don’t forget the Flipper app (FAP) too from 0xchocolate. =)

1 Like

hi i got my wifi dev board but i went to your git hub and i could not find the marauder download.

1 Like
1 Like

Bro soory for the délay and thanks for the reply and a Big Thanks for your Work :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good time to check back, they got a lot more new stuff and new forks of other stuff updated by now, so it’s never to late to get back :smiley:

1 Like

Agreed! So much more than there was last Xmas. =)

3 Likes

Yeah Marauder via tha app :muscle: unbielivable one year ago Thanks Guys

Its crazy to talk whit the Legandary UberGuidoZ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: on the official Flipper Forum :raised_hands: