Trying to update from 0.60.3 to 0.73.1 but keep facing Error [9-99]

Hi All ,
I am new to Flipper zero and this is a new unit. From this new unit that is written in the documentation that I will need to put in a SD card 32GB formatted with Fat32 . I have used my desktop system to format the SD card as am getting system hang if I used Flipper zero to do the formatting . After formatted, I put the SD card into the flipperzero and the system recognise it as Fat32 filesystem . After I have done that , I used my mobile and installed Flipper and connected it to bluetooth and started updating it . But the device kept showing the error message Error#[9-99] . So then I tried using my desktop for update , but am getting the same error message . Any kind soul could help me out to kick start this . Thanks

1 Like

Try formatting it with the Flipper again. I have heard some low quality and fake SD cards are not fully compatible. It might make sense to try a different SD card since it is essential to the update process.

The microSD card stores all kinds of resources - keys, cards, remotes, databases.
It is also utilized to update the firmware, so it is important to install the microSD card BEFORE updating.
Flipper Zero supports microSD cards up to 128GB, however, we recommend using an microSD card with a maximum capacity of 16GB or 32GB.

1 Like