Tried 2 different security tag but won't work

I tried 2 different security tag I use daily, one scan result as a 125KHz RFID, another one is NFC.

I previously guess they are the same, however, they all can write to the Flipper zero successfully,

But while I use the emulation to try to open the security gate but all failed, don’t know what’s wrong on them,

Any way to know what’s happen on them and to solve the issue?

Do you have a bit more information?

I have no experience with 125Khz RFID’s myself unfortunately. Only use NFC’s and they all work well.

Things that would help:

• Installed Firmware version
  • Type of NFC (i.e. MFC 1K)
  • Is only block 0 (unique ID) written or is there more data on other blocks.
  • 4byte or 7byte UID
  • Are one or more blocks password protected.

In some cases (better implementations) it’s not just read and use.

1 Like

Also, knowing the type of the 125khz tag would help a lot

1 Like

In Taiwan, they are normal round tag and popular for using on the door security. but don’t know what kind of tags they are.

Sorry for I don’t have idea about the format, maybe need to take time to study.

Firrst one can be scan by 125Khz RFID → 67 00 61 9F 54 097,40788 EM4100
Second one can be scan by NFC → UID: 8A 1E CF 7E NFC-A SAK:08 ATQA:0400 ,select the “Data” on Flipper show only empty.

Question is if it can be scan and store why the emulate funtion are not work, maybe the scan result are all incorrect?

Thanks!

Hm, what firmware version are you using? It seems that you’re on an outdated firmware version, as the NFC card should show up as Mifare Classic. Can you attach screenshots of the flipper after reading both cards?

I see the about
FW Version info:
0.63.3 [03-08-2022]
0c592ff8[1419]1.13.3.L
[7]0.63.3

Hm, the version seems OK, can you attach the screenshots?

After read the doc of Flipper Zero again and carefully, then to do some tests again, Now these 2 tags are successful emulate by Flipper Zero.

1. The 125Khz RFID problem was I use wrong side close to the reader, that’s why the emulate not work, need to use the back side of Flipper Zero to close the RFID reader.
  2. The NFC, I found need to “detect reader” before do the emulate,.

Thanks all kindly help!!!

Hi, can you please share the folder wit me/us? Thank you :slight_smile: