Tele Radio T20

I’m hoping to emulate my garage remote, which transmits on 869,85 MHz. Please see photos below.

Hi,

I have the same issue (same remote). I tried recording all available modulations without success. Any ideas what to try next?

Best

I’m assuming that the protocol is not yet supported, and I hope it will become supported at a later date.

Hy, i have already cloned one but it looked a bit different
It used 433.92 and modulation was FM476.
The Flipper could only copy it via Read Raw …maybe it helps.
I recognized that some label on Radios are incorrect …give it a try with 433.92 maybe it’s just labeled wrong.
Or check it before with the frequenzy analyzer

Maybe you should post the working flipper captures ? This could help to implement the protocol …

What is the listed frequency on your remote?

I have been able to copy the signal of a garage door of this type with the frequency of 869.85 using raw signal. I will insert the file here for someone to possibly implement this protocol so that more people can copy similar remotes.

T20869.85.sub (24.6 KB)

I had to use unleashed firmware to be able to send this as it was just outside the allowed band in my area.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting ! Let’s hope that the dev team con implement this ! The more working protocols the better.

Up! I’m having the same remote, and even with raw capture it doesn’t work. I’m ready to provide whatever we need.

Anyone found a solution? I have the exact same remote and cannot manage, even with unleash firmware … I cannot even get the right frequency read fully. Anyone can help?