Tedsen SKX1LC - remote with 9 dip switches 433.92 Mhz

compatible with remotes: BERNER SKX1MD, ELKA SKX1MD, TEDSEN SKX1 (not sure, information found online)

Remote with 9 DIP-switches. Every switch has 3 possible positions:
(+) (up)
(o) (center)
(-) (down)

There are also remotes with 2 or 4 buttons (as you can see on the board), but I don’t have one to test. What i have is a little manual, it seems that on a remote with multiple buttons the last two dip switches need to be on position o (center) - and the reciever has to be configured to the switch positions like described. So there is no work needed to integrate multiple buttons except there is a function to create this remote manually.

Read raw and replay works great. As this is a german remote there is no ffc that I can link to.

Some pictures attached, and some sub files. Naming like I’ve set the 9 switches:

p = + (upper position)
o = o (center)
m = - (down)

mmmmmmmmm.sub (5.4 KB)
mopomopom.sub (7.8 KB)
mpmpmpmpm.sub (5.8 KB)
ooooooooo.sub (6.2 KB)
ppppppppp at least 10 times.sub (27.4 KB)
ppppppppp.sub (3.8 KB)

hint for other users: this is a remote with a yellow LED.

if you have a remote like this with a RED LED it will NOT work as the remote is at 40Mhz and flipper does not support this frequency.

Screenshot-20220802-193208
Screenshot-20220802-193249
Screenshot-20220802-193311
soon…

2 Likes

check

got it working on my flipper, will check it tomorrow.

Recognition of random selected dip-switch-positions on my remote: :heavy_check_mark:
Works with garage (cant change the dip there): :heavy_check_mark:

thank you!

Little bug: when sending from one flipper and reading from another the signal is not always recognized…

I estimate about 50% of my send button clicks are not recognized.

press with an interval of MORE THAN 0.5 sec. there is a check for re-acceptance of the parcel, otherwise the whole history would be forgotten from 1 click

Hello guys, how i can change the dip position in the bett.c file? or do I have to do it in another file?