Support for reading and cloning 13,56 MHz Legic Prime Cards

Are there plans to support reading and cloning of 13.56 MHz Legic Prime access cards?

7 Likes

We haven’t yet researched those, so no plans at the moment. However, this may change in the future.

Legic Prime would be great as its relatively common in europe i think. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes please add LEGIC as they are really common in the EU.

Also in my Company they use Legic (interflex access System) and i can’t do anything with the cards right now.

So for the use in EU flipper will Need a lot more protocols etc. So it can be used as a really useful device.

I know EU is just receiving the Devices so i know it Takes some time to get the used frequencies and protocols we use :slight_smile:
Thanks

10 Likes

Seconding this. I’ve got many LEGIC Keys around here, which are all currently unreadable. I really hope for this feature to be implemented in the future. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Yesss, woul’d be a really good idea to have that functionality. In Europe it seems to be a must have, otherwise you can’t clone majority of cards. But Flipper is awesome, thanks.

How can we being informed of any news on that functionality?

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

is there an Update on this topic?

Cheers

1 Like

Any update? Implement LEGIC Prime support pls

Flipper doesn’t work with LEGIC (yet) but the proxmark 3 can read and emulate them. If you’re looking for a portable solution, consider getting a proxmark 3 rdv 4 and blueshark (~€300), or else a proxmark 3 easy and android phone (~€70).

As far as I know there is no way to clone a legic card, although I will tell you if I find out how to do it.