Sommer 4020

Hello,
my flipper doesn’t work with my gate opener Sommer 4020.

Here’s the manufacturers link:

Technical data:
Brand: SOMMER
Model: 4020 TX03-868-4
Manufacturer reference: Y4020V000
Frequency: FM 868,800 MHz Somloq
Radio system: Somloq Rollingcode
Channel management: Somloq Rollingcode 434 / 868,8 MHz
Amount of buttons: 2
Programming: via registration with receiver
Battery: 3V (CR2032)
Measurements: 87 x 24 x 16 mm
Compatible universal remote control: SICE WHY EVO 20.0 RED WHITE

Attached:

• Recorded raw signal for each button (pressed 10 times)
  • Pictures of casing and circuit board

Thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face:
Greets
Sommer_4020_Raw_signals.zip (1.3 KB)

btw: Discord won’t let me upload my images (.zip). It says, that I can’t upload more than 2 links as a new user :confused:

2 Likes

You can send the picture file as a reply here

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Here are the pictures:
Sommer_4020_Casing_CircuitBoard.zip (3.9 MB)

Channel management: Somloq Rollingcode 434 / 868,8 MHz

Based on your description the remote/gate uses Rolling Codes so you will not be able to send the signal back with the flipper, at least NOT with the official firmware.

@Spildit Do you know where I can find the firmware for this purpose?

Discussion of firmwares with illegal features (saving rolling codes, region TX frequency unlock) is not allowed here.

However, you’ll be able to create a new signal with this protocol and pair it to your existing system.

The only thing that’s not allowed is saving and replaying existing signals, as this will de-sync the original remote from the system and may allow illegal behavior (such as capturing the signal from someone else’s door)

Hey there, as I understand I can still programm my flipper to send this codes. How can someone add this to the flipper source code so the frequency and so on is manageable?

Sommer FM has a modulation of 868.35 MHz. try FM238, FM476. I have already added the manufacturing key for this system