Some news about FlipperOne ? Can we have a realese date ? kickstarter somewhere or ? (Sorry i m new here)

I want one but still a dream for now :- :smiley:

2 Likes

You are trolling aren’t you?
Just buy one: https://shop.flipperzero.one/

2 Likes

No I m not :stuck_out_tongue: Have already a FlipperZero i realy talk about the FlipperOne its another device close to FlipperZero but more stonger (if am good)
Flipper One — Multi-tool Device for Hackers. Advanced version based on Kali Linux do you can see the difference size ?

1 Like

No news, and no estimates, still in early development stage, probably for the next few years.

4 Likes

Okay thanks :v:

Sorry Vinny for me beeing idiotic ;).

1 Like

Hi t4c God bless you my brother for this message, dont worry I understood that you didn’t know about the one :slight_smile:

Better to have a full working flipper zero with almost all possible protocols implemented rather than having a half done flipper zero and an even worse flipper one.

Also the majority of advertized flipper one pen testing with wifi can probably be done with any pen-testing linux live distro 
 So i do hope that flipper team do invest more on improving flipper one so it’s able to do all protocols on Sub-Ghz, NFC, RFID, 1-Wire, etc and only then move to something new

FlipperZero forks are “just started”, be ready to see your Zero became more smarter and able to do things unexpectable now, For my part I hope the One gonna to be a pentesting very protable device cuz the flipperZero is already in my pocket and able to interact whit all that protocols Sub-Ghz, NFC, RFID,Infrared ect
 But i dont want open a Linux OS and start something in terminal whit the flipper pad :hot_face:
in the end I have confidence in the team I know that they will release a product that meets our expectations and more, God Bless Them Today Peace is more important than a device :v:

2 Likes