I do not want to miss out on any Flipper functionality, but I also need to justify a $30 add-on to myself.
Unfortunately, I cannot find any more Flipper-relevant information anywhere other than on the Add-on page and the ST-Link’s own site.
So what all could this board do extra that I cannot already do without it?
The way I comprehend it from the description:
- Built-in ST-Link V3 for flashing and in-circuit debug"
- I can modify the firmware myself and debug Arduino(?)
- “Built-in Serial to USB connected to UART pins”
- I can connect the Flipper to USB, like I could before, but now there’s extra pins?
- “GPIO breakout for prototyping”
- I can do Arduino-y things easier