Request: Teleco Automation 433MHz

Dear flipper team. I am from Europe and I use the following remote to open a gate. I would like to use the flipper as an additional remote or even as the main remote. The current firmware version however does not recognize the remote.

TXP433A02_Manual(IT_EN_FR_DE_ES).pdf (1.9 MB)

Brand: Teleco Automation
Remote Identification: TXP433A01
Used frequenzy: 433.92 MHz
Used modultion: ASK

As far as I have found in other documentations it has to be a rolling code device. The repeated raw signals can be found in the following file. Let me know if you need more information.
Teleco_1.sub (34.7 KB)

Is this shown as keeloq unknown remote or isn’t it rcognized at All? If the first case, you need the manufacturer Code for this remote or you have to program your own man-key to this remote.

The signal is not recognized at all.

Can you capture a raw Signal from this remote?

The raw signal has been captured and is attached to my initial request. I am very positive about this remote since it is an old one (from 2006). Fingers crossed that they didnt use extremely sophisticated algorithms :wink: I have other remotes in the pipeline that will be much harder to implement. Enocean remotes with 886 MHz that dont require any power supply but your finger press are much harder in my opinion. I had a solution for them with an arduino but I had to buy a module from enocean to digest the initial signal. The final assembly was then done on the arduino. I like the design of the flipper zero a lot and I hope that I will find the time to start realizing projects with it.

i have replayed the signal in a universal remote and says that is a fixed code. you can open the door always replaying the raw signal?

My friend dolphin can’t decode yor signal at all. Does it open the door when you replay the signal ? If NOT you might be using wrong modulation … Can you try to READ it with flipper under FM ? If it does open the door then you are on the correct modulation, it’s just that flipper doesn’t know your specific protocol …

Thank you for your answer. I am very sure that the signal modulation is correct. The company states the modulation on their handbook (see my first pdf document) and secondly I was able to find similarities in the signal the last part of each signal has huge similarities. What I dont understand is why the signals have different lenghts (some signals are transmitted in less than 1 sec and other ones take longer but they have in common, that the last part has highly similar results. I have attached a pdf of an excel
Rohdaten_Teleco.pdf (283.9 KB)
that I have used to find the similarities. Scroll down to the the similarities (see last pages). I know, that is not a very sophisticated way to analyze data but at the moment that is my only possibility.

I found that the spec sheet isn’t 100% trustworthy. Spec sheet for a remote I was trying to read said 433.92 and AM modulation, but I was only able to read with 434.00 and FSK 15Khz deviation.

Hard to say anything for sure until you can check it with an SDR

1 Like