Request: Craftsman Garage Door opener (139.53681B)

The Frequency is 390 with a modulation of AM650. The FCC ID is HBW1255. Please let me know if you need anything else.

I am not sure if it may be accurate, but with little bit digging, these type of remotes may use the Security+ type of rolling code. I came across this repo https://github.com/argilo/secplus

Not sure if it may be helpful or not.

Raw_signal_2.sub (7.1 KB)

139MHz cc1101 can’t. but security + 1.0 is in the plans to add

1 Like

Not sure what you mean 139MHz, if you are referencing the image, my understanding is that that is the product number, but again I could certainly be wrong, but the security + 1.0 being added is awesome to hear

1 Like

It uses 390 Mhz.

The trick to looking up on the FCC site is to separate the letters as the Grantee Code and the numbers for the Product code.

when you already learn how to read or write normally. nano need to convulsively poke on the button, you need to press and pull at least a little. there is not 1 normal message in the record at all

I’ve tried the dev version and it does recognize both security+ 1.0 and 2.0, however I cannot do anything with the signal as the lock next to the signal is not crossed. Am I doing something wrong?

No, this protocol is dynamic and can’t be saved, only viewed. This is done for legal reasons.