Replacement part shop

G’day,

I’d like to request a spare parts store in order to purchase parts to perform repairs on my Flipper Zero. I’m particularly interested in the screen and IR plastic pieces, as I’ve got rather nasty scratches on them after they shared a pocket with my keys. I wasn’t expecting them to be as soft as they are.

If someone could point me to where I might be able to order replacement parts, that would be brilliant.

Cheers

2 Likes

Replacement battery for example …

1 Like

I second that

I put my poor flipper through the wash and unlike a real dolphin, it didn’t like the water at all. I stripped it down dried it out over several days and it managed to fire up for a short time before the main board fried.

I’d love to order a new main board to get it back up and running again. I’m obviously aware that would result in a new device name but it certainly has to be cheaper than buying the entire unit, even though I already have a replacement flipper on the way.

1 Like

any chance youd be willing to sell your dead flip? i need a new screen for mine

Sorry for the late reply.

The screen is fried which is part of the reason I am waiting for them to start supplying main boards, so I can order a new mainboard with the screen, not that it much matters to me now as I have 3 other flippers now.

Anyone know where i can find a replacement vibration motor for Flipper? Bought one about a week ago off Amazon & noticed vibration wasnt working. Took apart today & discovered mine does not have one for some reason. Everything else works, just dont know why a brand new one would be missing the motor unless mine was some weird Quality Assurance Inspection fluke.