Recovering keys with MFKey32

Hello all,

I’m trying to get informations from an access reader, at my work to open a door. As I can’t get the informations from my access card with NFC or RFID technology I did the following steps there : Recovering keys with MFKey32 - Flipper Zero — Documentation → If you don’t have access to the card

Here is the informations I got from Mfkey32v2 attack :

I got to step 6 and then I don’t know what to edit on the dump.

For exemple, the code is : a0a1a2a3a4a5

I aleady tried to edit the key on sector 0 and 1 but not working unfortunately

Any idea what should I do ?

Regards.

You should paste keys NOT in /nfc/assets/mf_classic_dict.nfc into /nfc/assets/mf_classic_dict_user.nfc (alternatively on Flipper do NFC → Extra actions → Mifare Classic keys → Add, but then you will need to type it manually) and re-read the card. The a0a1a2a3a4a5 is already there, look for another keys.

So what you’re saying is type in one of the new codes in the green highlighted area?

App reports “added to User Dict”, so (hopefully) you just need to read the card again - strange that you can’t (what did you mean here, BTW? No response on Flipper when reading?), if the reader identified itself as NFC. As for working through no-card procedure, something funny happened there. Reader supplies a bunch of keys for the same position, and they all can’t be valid simultaneously. No idea here.

Yes exactly.

For example, when I created a new MFC 1k 4 bytes card, as said in step 5, then i got to step 6 and it says to edit the dump. Should I put the key a0a1a2a3a4a5 in the green area in sector 0 as i did in the first screen ? What about the other colors (red, purple and blue) ?

@maqumih I can’t read the card itself whether if I try with nfc or rfid. Maybe it’s an hybrid card that combine two types of NFC in one card. I tried to : Main Menu → NFC → Extra Actions → Read Specific Card Type → tried with all technologies but not working at all … That’s why i’m trying to get the informations from the reader directly.

Your interaction with reader indicates it’s Mifare Classic. My best bet is to try as here