[Question] Epson PowerLite 955wh IR File

Does anyone have or know where I can find an IR File for the Epson PowerLite 955WH projector? I’ve tried the universal one and the epson ones in the IR DB GitHub with no luck. I also tried to record the remote without success.
Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Look at that thread for unsuccessful learning. Short version: multiple codes are sent by single button press, and you’ve got only the first. ir rx raw in CLI may help with getting all.

2 Likes

What is ‘the IR DB GitHub’? I know at least seven more or less maintained IRDB repos, three with direct flipperzero .ir files.
One of the best maintained for direct FZ use is Flipper-IRDB/Projectors/Epson at main · Lucaslhm/Flipper-IRDB · GitHub

There are .ir files for my two Epson beamer. So I can’t help with another codeset.

2 Likes

Ah okay. That makes sense. I’ll see what I can find and I’ll put any findings here, if I figure it out that is. I’ve been messing around with my flipper while at school so thought it would be something cool to show my comp sci teacher.
Thank you!

1 Like

That was actually the one I was referring to.
Thanks anyway though!

1 Like

Show him the Nokia-like snake and music. If (s)he is old enough, expect some amazement. As for turning projectors on/off, teachers can consider it problematic, seize the device and return it to parents with a scary note.

1 Like