qFlipper upload Folder to Flipper

Is there to way to upload a folder though qFlipper? There did not seem to be a way to do this. It will let me download a folder from my flipper but not upload one to it. I know I can take the SD card out, then put it on there. Just seems like a bit of a inconvenience.

From what I’ve found, uploading folders appears to be a work in progress:

In the meantime, I’ve been doing the workaround you mentioned - taking out the SD card and putting it back in.

1 Like

Drag and drop a folder inside qFlipper (with the file manager tab open) to upload it.
Not being able to upload folders from the “upload” menu is the result of system file picker limitations (which usually let you choose only files or only folders).

1 Like

That did not work and I just updated qFlipper to latest release.

Please elaborate what are you doing and what your OS is.
A program log would also come in handy if there are any errors shown by qFlipper.

Just want to upload a folder of ducky scripts from windows to my flipper SD card through qflipper. When I drag a folder from the windows file manager to qflipper file manager the cursor turns into the cancel sign. I have not tried on Linux yet.

The version of qFlipper I was running this weekend let me upload folders via drag and drop, but the update I applied today no longer allows it.

There were literally no changes in terms of drag-and-drop code whatsoever.
Very strange, we will try to reproduce it.