QFLIPPER backup ahould also backup sdcard content

QFLIPPER backup ahould also backup sdcard content. Right now it backups some internal xonfigs only so all data on sd can be lost :frowning:

Just connect the SD card to the PC using for example an USB adaptor and copy the content of the card to the pc ? Flipper uses very low speed when reading/writting to the SD card so if you were to have a BIG one full of non related flipper stuff it would take ages to copy to the pc from the flipper even more if flipper would need to copy a huge amount of files not even related to it.

I would say this, FLIPPER uses very low speed, the fastest would be for you to BACKUP your SD yourself.

It would be nice to have at least check box backup also memory card when you are doing backup.

1 Like

I agree, I expected the backup feature to do so as well. Now that I know, I keep a copy of my files on my computer (manual backup).

Iā€™d suggest presenting a warning the first time a user perform a backup, explaining this a device config backup and will not backup data from the sd card (saved RFIDs and such).

Otherwise, some people will eventually learn this the hard way.