Problème concernant l'infrarouge et le subghz

Bonjour,

Je vous contacte, car le service client de la plateforme JOOM me conseille d’émettre mon problème sur cette plateforme.

Alors mon problème est assez simple, mon flipper zéro n’émet pas d’infrarouge et le sub ghz bug je l’ai de puis moins de quelques semaines.

je ne peut pas éteindre ma télé par exemple et je ne peut pas fermer mon portail.

mon firmware est à jour.

These are two different issues so I’ll break this into two parts.

Infrared IR:

1. What is the exact make and model of the TV?
  2. Did you try the remote learning procedure?
  3. Did you try the universal remote?
  4. The human eye can’t see infrared but a camera can. Use a phone camera to look at the little dark window on the left side of the Flipper. Activate the universal remote and let us know if you can see lights though the camera.

Sub-GHz
This is more complicated. We will need to know details about the gate. Please give us as much information as you can about the gate.

1 Like

bonjour

ma télévision est une samsung ( normalement les plus facile à être utiliser via le flipper) en fait j’active l’infrarouge je clique sur “universall remote” et je clique sur éteindre allumé ou changer de chaîne mais cela ne marche pas j’ai déja vue ça avec le service client de joom j’ai filmer le problème (les diode s’allume mais rien ne ce passe) normalement c’est quelque chose de facile à faire mais je pense que mon flipper zero à un problème parc que je fait tout dans les règles.

cordialement.

1 Like

??

Bonjour,

1. Le modèle de la tv est le suivant : TV LED 48", Full HD, 200 PQI - UE48J5000 samsung

2. Oui, mais le flipper zéro ne capte pas la commande (j’ai changer les pilles de ma télécommande par sécuriter, mais le résultat reste le même.)

3. J’ai testé le flipper zéro sur une autre tv : Philips 4000 series Full HD Slim LED TV 40PFH4100/88

Le problème provient du flipper zéro (problème matériel) et non un problème logiciel.

Cordialement,.

1 Like

It sounds like you have done most of the troubleshooting steps I would recommend accept for one. Please try “Full recovery mode”. Then see if you can get the Flipper to work.

bonjour,
si quand tu filmes ton flipper, que tu envois un signal IR, tu vois les petites lumières (3 je crois) c’ est logiquement que le signal envoyé n’ est pas bon.
test ton flipper sur la télécommande de ta tv loin de l’ écran (une autre pièce) , quand j’ enregistre des IR et que l’ émetteur et proche du récepteur ça fait des ratés .
Quand j’ “isole” le flipper et la télécommande ça fonctionne toujours.
je n’ ai éteint aucune tv avec “universal remote” et c’ est pas faute d’ avoir essayer pendant la coupe du monde…

bonjour,

j’ai fait ce tuto mais malheureusement ça n’a pas arranger le problème, il faut que joom me rembourse.

merci de votre aide.

1 Like

Sorry, but our support team is english-only. Please, use english for official support.

In order to get a refund you will likely be asked to upload a video to a video hosting service. Then link it here so they can see the problem. The administrators here are very busy so please use English going forward.

Good luck

HELLO

ok you can see the probleme with my video WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Hello

Joom asking me to put the n° of my order for my refund please do the necessary.

N°4JYE8Y44

Thanks.

Hello

Joom asking me to put the n° of my order for my refund please do the necessary.

N°4JYE8Y44

Thanks mr

Hello! From your video I can see that you are using the “Universal Remote” feature. It was programmed to support many popular TVs, but it’s impossible to support all of them. Your TV is such an edge case that is not supported. You can use “Learn New Remote” feature to program your TV’s remote control onto your Flipper to use it.

1 Like

Hello

I try this but the flipper zero doesnt see the frequence so do you want a video of this ?

Yes, please do send a video if you’re having issues

hello

this is the video who show the probleme WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

i work a lot so i dosn"t have time to do this please refund me asap

thanks.

Hello! You need to point the remote at the Infrared port of the Flipper, otherwise it won’t work, as the IR receiver only sees the things that are in its field of view. The infrared port is located on the left side of the device, it looks like a black piece of plastic. Please try pointing the remote at it to learn. Also, please try learning the power button, as some samsung TVs use bluetooth for all buttons except power.

If that still doesn’t work, please send the video of what you’re doing.

hello

I test what you asked me but it does not work , so I test on another tv (Philips 4000 series Full HD Slim LED TV 40PFH4100/88) but it still does not work then 'I test on another tv (TV QLED 50Q80C 2023, 4K) but it still does not work.

Please, ma’am, take back the flipper zero because it’s faulty. I just want to be refunded!

this is the video of all tv’s