Pin out and use rs232, rs485, and wiegand

If possible and I think it would be given the IO pins on either the two wire, or using the io pins could this device capture and replay prox reader communication in place of the usual reader ?

Could it display the numbers that are recieved from a prox card presented to a reader to verify if the correct number is being presented to the card controller?

Or could this be used to read and replay information on a rs-232,485,422 device link?

AFAIR RS-232 and RS-485 operate on voltages outside of CMOS levels, so keep Flipper away from them: you may fry it.

Yes that would be bad. You are correct, I looked it up, rs232 can go up to 25v and rs422/485 can go up to 60v+-
however the wiegand data only should be no higher than 5v. So that is a possibility? I guess it would depend which pin is used.
I just ordered two of these to help replace all my remotes I use for all the gates I service so if I fry one I’ll really be disappointed with myself.

Thanks for the warning. :+1:

So far there is nothing like logic analyzer (I heard someone explores this direction with their own app, but with no immediate results), but it is not impossible - there is already an I2C sniffer. If you have suitable programming skills, you may try to build something atop of it.

This looks promising: GitHub - g3gg0/flipper-logic_analyzer
I have not tried this, but I will.

I have not used RS-232 or RS-485 on the Flipper but I have to convert those signals when I use an ESP. I suspect you will need to do the same with the Flipper. They make little chips you can buy cheaply that turns the RS-xxx to serial.

Something like this
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BJJ3TZR/