OpenSesame

Hey man, can you share somewhere the correct im-me code or firmware ?? I’ve been having the device for so many years and never figured it out. A PM maybe ?

Thank you anyway.

1 Like

Anyone success to implement openseasme on the flipper zero?

2 Likes

If somebody got this working on RPI/Arduino. I would think that you just transmit the code and capture it with flipper and share it with the group?

Do you know how to do this? can you pleas share with us ?

You guys can try this :

But I don’t have any idea if they will work, most likely they will not.
If someone can open anything with the postes files pealse do tell us.

I’ve been playing around with my FLIPPER only for a few days, and I must say that it is a very enjoiable device, but I don’t think that it will be that easy to use it to hack wireless devices. You can’t expect to feed it with an unknown sequence and expect it to magically open gates and garage doors.
I’ve seen the OpenSesame and the DeBruijn sequences in the “UberGuidoZ” folder, but I think they can succeed only with very old and outdated systems.
I live in Europe, and most the equipments installed on gates and garage doors around here have protocols which are pretty complex (or, well, not so basic at least): they introduce the need to repeat the code multiple times to be accepted (therefore avoiding the chance of using the above mentioned OpenSesame or deBruijn sequences), they introduce “pauses” betwenn code repetition (therefore increasing the lenght of the of the sequence), and so on.
I made a “quick” estimation, if I could bake (and I will for sure, as soon as I will have enough time) the proper sequence for the flipper (taking into account all the above mentioned tricks) it would take more or less 6 minutes for the flipper to play it… and that sequence would probably work with that specific equipment only. It’s very unlikely that you can bake an “universal” OpenSesame sequence nowadays.
By the way, these are just my 2 cents…

2 Likes

You are correct, I had my flipper for a couple of weeks now, I already built bruteforce file for CAME 12 bit gate which is working just fine.

It would take 16 minutes to run the sequence. As you said you need to account for the pauses and leading signals, and I found out you that need also to add extra pauses between the codes or else your flipper will drop around 10 -25 % of the keys sent.

Now this is could be practical for a known protocol and 12bit protocol, but if the gate uses 24 bit forget about that completely, as it could take years to bruteforce it.

Regarding opensesame sequence its very old sequence and its extremely unlikely to find something use it now, as it depends on only sending 0’s and 1’s without any protocol.

1 Like

Can you please share your code? How to use it?

Very interesting
I hope we will have news of your research.

Which news ?

check this post

1 Like

Did you success to implement this and open you garage?

Yes, its working

Can you please check explain the steps how to do it with flipper zero?

Or post .sub file for example here - Flipper/Sub-GHz/Garages at main · UberGuidoZ/Flipper · GitHub

I am also asking for information on how to create a .sub file.
I don’t know much about Python, thanks.

I add all sub files and the script to github

Thanks !!!

Thank you!

This is actually very useful thanks. Would it be possible to create a program for the Flipper ti generare those codes “on the fly” instead of using pre-calculated files?