No SD card or database found, on Sub-GHz function.

When going into the Sub-GHz menu I get the “No SD card or database found…” message. I can however record and replay sub signals. and they do actually work. Question is what doesn’t works and why do I get this message.

I tried to fix the issue by:

• Interchanging SD cards.
  • Formatting SD cards from both Flipper and PC
  • Reflashing firmware with qflipper.
  • Reflashing firmware from SD/update/… using the flipper.
  • Reflashing different firmware, switching between original and unleashed.
  • A mix of the above…

It’s bugging my OCD… :unamused:

Hmm, we’ll have to gather more data. Can you enter the flipper CLI? The easiest way to do this is via https://my.flipp.dev

You’ll need to set the log level to “Trace” in your device’s system settings, then reboot and connect it to your PC. From there, run device_info and copy the output to a separate file. Then, run log, and after that, enter the subghz app and click through the warning. Then, also copy the output to a separate file, and attach the files here.

1 Like

Dear Astra, thank you for your assistance.
Below you will find the requested log files. Thank you for pointing me into this direction as i wasn’t aware of the web app. I found some pointers in the log_subghz file.

initial_log.txt (1.3 KB)
log_subghz.txt (2.3 KB)

I’ve added the missing files from GitHub and the error is gone. :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing me to a solution.

Hm, qFlipper should’ve added that when doing DFU repair, weird…

@Astra

I had the same problem. Update does not work. Reset over DFU and no database files für subghz.
I cloned the repo from Github and copied the files to the SD Card. No the error ist gone.

it worked for me too, thx :slight_smile:

When I tried device_info, it worked for me, but when I typed log, something kept terminating the connection, and I wasn’t able to get the output for log, as it kept reconnecting and saying “[E][BleGap] Pairing failed with status: 2. Terminating connection.” I was only able to get the output for device_info, which I attached. Also, I noticed it might be due to not enough space in the SD card, but my SD card is 64% free. I also attached a portion of the output for log. Any tips on how to fix this?
initial_log.txt (2.2 KB)
log_subghz.txt (6.3 KB)