[New protocol request] North America, dip switch, non-hopping, garage opener 300MHz

Hi there, need some help with creating a protocol for this. This is a very generic remote that comes in different OEM companies.

What I know, this is 300MHz, non hopping, dip switch control with 1 button. No learning or pairing etc.

Flipper is unable to read, but can read raw. Analyzer points it at 300Mhz as well.

this is the fccid SU7CCF3001B

link is FCC ID SU7CCF3001B

Attached are the photos
subghz.Raw_signal_1.zip (10.3 KB)

you can make a few more entries with different values ​​of the switches (you need them to be directly displayed on the flipper)

1. remember your password
  2. entries with all disabled,
    3 record with enabled 1.
    4 record enabled 2.
    5 curl with enabled 1 3 5 7 9
    6 record with enabled 2 4 6 8 10.
    7 entry with all enabled.

although this is a very simple signal, I might add. Can you tell me your pin code set on the key fob 1 2 6 8 9 or 2 3 5 9 10?

Hi @SkorP

here is a zip with the following
Raw_signal_1 all pin disabled
Raw_signal_2 pin 1 enabled, all other disabled
Raw_signal_3 pin 2 enabled, all other disabled
Raw_signal_4 pin 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 enabled, others disabled
Raw_signal_5 pin 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 enabled, others disabled
Raw_signal_6 all pin enabled

Archive.zip (111.7 KB)

the correct pin configuration is
1, 2, 6, 8, 9 enabled/on

thank you very much. I have already done support for the protocol, now let’s check the jumpers

ready. please check

receiving, saving, loading, transferring. everything is supported

1 Like

awesome going to try this out!

I loaded the dev firmware and it was able to detect the firefly control immediately! awesome!

only thing is I can’t test it due to replay region issues.

Now that I saved the read, if I load up the muddle firmware, would it be able to replay the firefly saved data? wondering if the saved data would work on the muddle firmware…

No

confirmed, all working, read, send etc! thank you @SkorP !