[New Protocol] CW Products PowerSmart / SolarSmart Roller Shutters RF433.43 Raw Captures

The most important question! does the automation accept from emulated parcels? Does the long hold work, does the shutter role twitch or does it operate smoothly?

I didn’t test the long hold because I don’t use it like that. The shutter moved smoothly. I will test the long hold now though.

Well, I need feedback from you, is it working or not? because I can’t check. guessing from a photo

As mentioned in the post with the pictures “The button presses capture and replay” it was able to send correctly from the button captures in the picture. I have now tested with the long press and it captures the long press as 6 individual events which makes sense to me as the signal just repeats. You only need to send the one event.

here I did not understand you. what’s wrong.
according to your long record, I see that there is a repeating burst of pulses (each sends a code 8 times), the bursts go constantly in half a second.
how is it really needed?

I used all the channels at once on remote 3 and pressed the up stop and down events and they captured as the codes below. It appears they replayed correctly as well.

The capture of a short press works perfectly for playback. The long press is not needed. Nothing is wrong.

So there you can send to several channels at the same time?

Yes that function works with the code you have written. I can capture some more examples of that if you would like?

I know what works. but the dolphin doesn’t know this) we’ll teach you how to show channel

1 Like

check parsing channel

All works as it should. There is a spelling error, Cannel should be Channel otherwise looks great.

2 Channels Selected

Single Channel

6 Channels

I will fix

1 Like

The new changes look good and it seems to work well.
Screenshot-20220622-094349