New feature : Editing Bad USB payloads on phone and sending them through the app

Hi there !

An idea i have for a Bad USB payload modification : it would be really great to be able to gather/edit payloads on the phone (3rd party app), and then being able to upload them to Flipper through the app.

It’s really down to “how can I upload files to Flipper via bluetooth ?”

Is this function available already and I haven’t seen how to use it ?

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Eric

4 Likes

Hi, just to kill this topic.
This function is available in the app in beta mode.
I didn’t find the option to add or create files, but there are a lot of edits that can be done.
Bye !

Merged just now

2 Likes

Hello again,
Just tried to find how to upload some files through the android app to flipper over bluetooth, i can’t find where ti do it.
What should i do ?
I’m really sorry, I must be missing something obvious
(Currently using the up to date (1.1.6.428 dated 03/8) beta version of Flipper Mobile App)
Thanks again,
Eric

Hi!
Experimental Options → File manager → Choose directory → Choose file → Choose edit → Wait → Done

1 Like

It’s great to hear that you have an idea for a Bad USB payload modification. As for your question, to my knowledge, Flipper does not have a built-in feature to upload payloads via Bluetooth. However, there are some possible workarounds that you can explore.

One option could be to create an app that connects to Flipper via Bluetooth and allows users to upload payloads from their phone. You could use a Bluetooth library for your app to establish a connection with Flipper and send the payload file over the Bluetooth connection.

Another option could be to use a cloud-based file storage service such as Dropbox or Google Drive. You can upload the payload file from your phone to the cloud storage and then access it from Flipper by connecting to the same cloud storage account.