Mifware Classic Keys Expanding

Hello there,

I tried reading a Mifware classic 1k (NFC-A) but with no success in finding the keys or read any sectors. I tried also with NFC Tools App and it’s the same issue. What can I do to improve my chances? I already downloaded and installed an extra folder with classic user defined dictionary from : Flipper/NFC/mf_classic_dict at main · UberGuidoZ/Flipper · GitHub

Without getting a different NFC reader and using a computer to crack the Crypto1 encryption, the best you can do is collect data directly from the readers that the key you have should have access to.

You may have to repeat this process a few times for each reader to get everything:

1. On the Flipper, use the “Detect Reader” function to collect nonces from the readers
  2. After each set of nonces collected, use the Flipper mobile app to run Mfkey32 (under Hub → NFC Tools)
  3. If it can calculate valid keys from the reader, it will add them to your dictionary
  4. Wash, rinse, and repeat this

Every key you collect from a reader that your tag should work on gives you better chances of finding more keys and unlocking more sectors the next time you scan your tag.

3 Likes