LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Confirmation

Greetings,

I’ve managed to finally understand the steps needed to read an RF device and emulate.

I copied my garage door opener LiftMaster 87504-267. After several successful activations, I think I can call it a confirmed success. Surely my accomplishment is not significant compared to what others have accomplished. Just leaving the note in case someone is aggregating successful attempts and model numbers.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hello,

Would love to read how you were able to do it. I’m trying to do the same thing for my garage opener but it is a craftsman 1/2 hp garage door opener 41a4315-7d. Out of my research, it seems to use security + 2.0 on 390 Mhz but I was not able to succeed in reading the signal

Thanks

I just got it to work after two days of trying. I used the frequency analyzer to see that my Liftmaster transmitters output on 310 and 390. the flipper prevents me from tx on the 390 band here in the US. So I gave it a shot adding manually the Liftmaster 2.0 310mhz. I saw on a couple videos that to pair some universal remotes you need to keep pressing the send button multiple times about a second apart, I believe its because the RX needs to lean the rolling code algorithm. After about 8 presses on the FZ and with the opener in learn mode the door finally opened. However it will sometimes take a few presses on the FZ to get the door to open. I suspect this is because the codes don’t sync up perfectly. It does always work though within 3 to 5 presses. Tip: when the opener is in learn mode space the presses about 1 second apart, you do not want to press it again after the opener notifies you the TX is learned. Otherwise I think you’ll unsync the codes. Not sure if it will work for everyone, but this is what worked for me.

1 Like

Sorry, totally new, trying to copy my gate remote, anaylzer says 390, I manually added the Liftmaster 390 and clicked READ, while pressing gate remote. Doesn’t read anything. Am I missing something? Should I read RAW? Thanks!