Legic Prime

Hi,

a few people on forum and many in Discord have asked about Legic Prime support for Flipper Zero, but it never got a traction to start implementing it.
I would like to help with this, hopefully :crossed_fingers:, manageable task.

Key points:

I have following equipment at my disposal: multiple Legic Prime cards and original readers, Proxmark3, Flipper Zero.
I will provide what I can (dumps, etc.), I can even send a card by post.

Many commercial places in Europe use this product and many users in community have asked for it so this would be great ability for our dolphins to master :dolphin:

Hi

is there anything more I can to than voting on this in order to give Legic Prime implementation a push?

What bugs me most is that the Flipper Zero does not react at all to any Legic Prime NFC tag. It takes a bit to find out why my NFC card works fine on my door but my FZ doesn’t even react at all. A lot of new flipper users may not even know that their FZ is not “broken” but lacking Legic Prime support. I guess if more European FZ users were aware of it there would be more buzz. :wink:

2 Likes

Just diagnosed unsupported LEGIC to be my problem too, Did actually not realize this for months, glad to have found this is already addressed and really (like: really really) looking forward to see this evolve. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the status of the implementation? Is there any progress?

1 Like

Any update?

1 Like

So i just purchased Flipper with primary idea to copy my work fob because it takes office way too long to get me new one!
And only now after spending my money i find out about this LEGIC stuff which flipper is unable to read atm!!?
Why was i not made aware earlier!?
Please gentlemen, and ladies with appropriate skills, make it possible! :kissing_heart: