Intertechno / ELRO power socket dump available?

Hi everyone,

I have some of these old Intertechno (?) or ELRO remote controlled power sockets but I lost the remote years ago. The brand printed on the device say “ELRO” but I think they are just branded like this, many years ago I was using a script for Intertechno power sockets on my Raspberry Pi to turn them on and off.

Is it possible to control these power sockets with the Flipper Zero? Can anyone provide a dump or is it possible to use Flipper Maker to create a file for these devices?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

there are a couple of different versions of the Intertechno sockets, if you open the little cover (held down with the screw in the back), you will most likely find a set of DIP switches.

Most of these sockets use a chip called HX2262 (or one of it’s many clones). I think it would be great to have a plugin for the flipper to generate these on the fly. Even brute-forcing all codes is really easy, you can send every possible combination in about 2 minutes.

Some more info on the protocol (in german):
https://wiki.fhem.de/wiki/Intertechno_Code_Berechnung

I haven’t tried this yet, but the “Firefly/Linear (SubGHz)” protocol in the Flipper Maker looks very, very similar to this protocol.
Enter the first 5 digits as set in your DIP switches and then set one of the 5 next digits to 1 for the unit code from A-E.
You should be able to 1:1 use the code from the DIP switches inside your receiver unit.

Have fun,
Tobias

without recording RAW, I can’t do anything at all

Thanks for the hint about that wiki, also I created a sub file which looks like this but I can’t use for for turning on the power socket:

Filetype: Flipper SubGhz Key File
Version: 1
Frequency: 433920000
Preset: FuriHalSubGhzPresetOok650Async
Protocol: Linear
Bit: 10
Key: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10

Or tried to add FF to the key, also tried to use different DIP config as mentioned here: Intertechno Code Berechnung – FHEMWiki

Didn’t work yet but doesn’t matter, it’s fun to try :wink:

what is the point in experiments, you need a real recording of the console