Intermittent issue learning new signals

Hello,

This is a great little device, I’m really enjoying it.

I seem to be having an issue with adding new IR signals to a remote. It works just fine for a while, but I am usually able to add 2-4 new signals before the device just stops picking up any IR. I have confirmed this by checking the Debug>IR Monitor and there is no activity even while blasting the device with a remote.

I am not sure what causes the device to start receiving again - I have tried powering off via Settings>Power as well as rebooting but the only thing that seems to work is waiting for a while before trying again.

I did the latest firmware update today after the issue appeared, and that did cause the device to allow me to add a few more signals before it stopped receiving again.

On a side note, this same behavior also happened while I was storing some low frequency RF remote signals. That was a while back though, and I’ve tested it less.

Have you uploaded any unofficial dfu firmware or messed with the ir assets folder?

No, nothing like that. Just using the standard functionality. I have not messed with the SD card at all.

I’ve told our developers about this, the’ll investigate the issue. I’ll get back to you when they’re done

Understood. If I can collect logs or anything to help, just let me know.

1 Like