Main Donate Github Blog

Interactive Dolphin Hacker

Hello, i am Krypt, i love Cybersecurity, just found this project, i Love the idea you’re going with, I will try to help as much in the development of this project and you can mail me anytime for help!

i think the dolphin mode should be interactive, something like pwnagotchi but you have to interact with it, like you have to collect handshake and feed the dolphin them and then you could try to teach him how to do this (you do it first and the dolphin learns!) I also thought of having animations like someone ina another thread said to just make it more user interactive.

Coding in C++ is my expertise and a lot of cybersecurity i know, Im learning python but i really like this project and i wanna help!

Regards
Krypt

Thank you Krypt! We will publish the firmware soon and will appreciate any contribution. Right now we plan to made two modification of Flipper: Lite and Pro. Lite will be based on STM32 only and Pro will have STM32 + Linux SoC. Currently we focused on Lite version and thinking about interactive games that uses 433MHz transmitter. Maybe you can advice something?

1 Like

I’ve been playing around with Ham radio and they have quite a few recreational frequencies around that range, possibly add in a reward or random drop system that triggers off the signal being picked up. For example, “repeaterbook” has a massive directory of ~400-500Mhz frequencies.

Tip: You’re more likely to encounter one of these random drops during a coming storm when the repeaters are lit up with information alerts, you’re going to have to implement some sort of daily or weekly cap

Love the dolphin pet concept this employs and would love to see more done with that aspect! Don’t let it die like a normal tama but just let it level up like a Pokémon as it encounters different things: take for example the code scanner games of the early 2000s. Using barcodes as an rng entire games could be made. Rare frequencies can cause rare drops, common frequencies can cause common drops etc. heck you could even add in a battle mode to let people battle each other’s flippers ala Digimon virtual pet 20th edition