ICT 433MHz Transmitter

Hello, I have a remote which seems to be unsupported by Flipper. It does not seem to have a FCC ID on the PCB, but i’ve still included pics.

Based on the manufacturer’s datasheets, its 433.92MHz and AM/ASK modulated.

It’s a common remote in Canada.

I have also seen a Canadian company offer duplication services and a self learning duplication remote for this type of transmitter: ICT Remote – Mr. Key Fob
(youtube video in the product listing showing the operation)

Much appreciated for any help getting this to work!

PCB

Raw Recordings

Raw_signal_1.sub (3.6 KB)
Raw_signal_2.sub (3.6 KB)

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes …

You have HCS 300 chip on remote so it’s the same as here

Doc you posted mention rolling codes.

Flipper should already support your protocol as well …

Not many things left to do … flipper should read your codes…

Thanks for the reply, how’d you get the terminal output in the thread you linked?
I tried multiple times with read, but flipper never detected my remote… Is it because there are missing manufacturers code for the keeloq?

Something is not correct with your readings and/or this remote is using something different …

Try with other modulations ? At any rate the posted document says clear that it’s rolling code so there shouldn’t be a lot to do …

Screen capture from analyzing your posted Raws …

Maybe someone with more experience than me can help you out ~???

Either your modulation/capture is wrong or i was wrong regarding your HCS 300 Chip…

This remote uses fm instead of ook/ask. Try this first.

Tried with the FM238 and FM476 option as well. Still not picking up anything with Read.

I also recorded the RAW and tried it with the CLI, but still nothing.

RAW_FM476.sub (42.4 KB)
RAW_FM238.sub (195.6 KB)

FM (FSK) 433.92MHz - Deviation 10 kHz - which isn’t supported by Flipper (yet). Is there a way to implement other deviation / Bandwidth-Options to Flipper? Have some Trouble with an other remote too. Wrong deviation.

Rgds
Marco.

1 Like

I see, is there a doc you are referencing for this info? I wasn’t able to find anything with google searching.
As for custom presets, I think this merged PR may have implemented what we’re looking for? https://github.com/flipperdevices/flipperzero-firmware/pull/1398

I don’t really know how the registers work, or how to use this PR to add new presets though :laughing:

Have to take a look. indeed it is implemented… will try some configs and post my results.

Example …

Need to edit settings_user on sdcard. This adds Honda1 and Honda2 presets. Don’t have a clue about how to implement your specific deviation.

And yes … no luck with your files …

hmmm, i see that this is the settings for the built in modulations:

idk how to apply that to the settings_user file though…

#2-FSK 200khz BW / 135kHz Filter/ 12.69Khz Deviation + Ramping
Custom_preset_name: FSK12k
Custom_preset_module: CC1101
Custom_preset_data: 02 0D 03 47 08 32 0B 06 15 30 14 00 13 00 12 00 11 32 10 A7 18 18 19 1D 1D 92 1C 00 1B 04 20 FB 22 17 21 B6 00 00 00 12 0E 34 60 C5 C1 C0

This works for my remote… FM / 2-FSK / 10kHz Deviation.

EDIT: Correct 2-FSK-Parameter for Flipper incl. TX

Are you using read or raw?

Still not able to read with “Read” option.
Heres the raw that i’m picking up:
FSK10k.sub (14.1 KB)

I use read. If you own a sdr receiver, you can take a Look in the spectrum and see if it is fm or am. Maybe i’m wrong with fm for your remote.

Maybe @Skorp can help us out ?
Maybe the problem is not with modulation/frequency but with protocol itself like your remote using something different from the supported keeloq ?

maybe I can help. but from the photo I can tell that hcs300 is Keelog. but the antenna is attached to another K110 chip, I don’t know what it is. in full it is possible that the transmission is not in AM modulation. to say for sure, I need to record the package in the sdrsharp program. everything will be visible there. and the frequency and modulation of the signal. and you can record at the same frequency in URH. to be able to reproduce it. but I don’t know how to name it on coffee grounds

and looking at this graph, I only ask you to assume that the modulation is not AM there

This is 2FSK. So if jou get this image in RF Spectrum with your SDR Receiver, then you can be sure this is FM.

And this is ASK / OOK